Inhalation Type LED Mosquito Killer | Mute Mosquito Repellent Lamp
Mosquitoes are pesky insects that can cause a lot of agony if they land on your skin. One way to get rid of mosquitoes is by using an inhalation type LED mosquito killer. Mosquitoes hate the light emitted from these devices and will fly away in search of a more hospitable environment.
Inhalation type LED mosquito killers are becoming increasingly popular as devices that offer an alternative to chemical repellents. These units use a array of LED's to provide a bright light that can be focused onto mosquitoes. The light is then directed at their eyes, disrupting their ability to see and inducing flight. Inhalation type mosquito killers are also relatively portable, making them an ideal option for those who want to avoid using chemicals.
Applicable area 51-100 square meters
1. Mosquito-like 368nm UV light trapping lamp used to illuminate 360°, photo catalytic photo catalyst, release carbon dioxide and airflow, simulate the moisture of carbon dioxide emitted by the human body, and attract mosquitoes from any direction.
2. The fan agitates the surrounding air to form a vortex and the mosquitoes that fly with the airflow come with the wind. When the mosquito approaches the tunnel wind, it is drawn into the bottom mosquito trap by a strong vortex.
3. When the mosquito is sucked into the capture door, it is difficult to avoid a strong eddy current formed by the fan, and it is pressed by the cyclone at the bottom of the mosquito disk. Let it die to dehydrate and air dry.
4. Removable structural design, remove the mosquito net counterclockwise, wash with water, clean and wipe with a dry cloth.
5. Use standard USB charging cable to facilitate power supply. It can be connected to a mobile phone charging head, can be connected to a laptop or can be connected to an external battery.
1. Find an empty plastic bottle
2. Cut with scissors and keep the bottom
3. Pour a little yogurt (lactic acid), sugar (carbon dioxide), apple cider vinegar, watermelon or apple peel
4. Place the bait on the bottom of the mosquito collection container and the mosquito will like these flavors!